Re: schema replication 2.4

Hell Again

Unfortunately, i still have a problem to replicate my schema with
openldap 2.4.

I found one thread in the archives [1], but it did not help me much.

Can anyone give me some hints how to replicate my masster schema to the
slave, but still be able to change e.g. LogLevel on my slave?

Regards

Daniel

[1]http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200702/msg00100.html