Re: virtual view strategies: replying differently to different clients

Guillaume Rousse wrote:

Sorry for the noise. Actually, after re-reading few times slapo-rwm man page, I realized that
rwm-map attribute telephoneNumber homePhone
rwm-map attribute telephoneNumber

works as intended, and does exactly what you need.
Meaning mapping homePhone to telephoneNumber, and hidding real telephoneNumber, right.

But it doesn't mask other attributes, so I guess there is still an issue for not being able to preserve objectClass attribute when masking all other ones. Am I correct ?

Well, now objectClass does no longer need to be mapped, so disabling all attrs does no longer affect objectClass (ITS#5647, in 2.4.12, about to be released).

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309