Re: openldap 2.4.9 dies adding uid of a single character (overlay unique uid)

On Thursday 28 August 2008 13:05:28 Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> Please post replies to the list.
>
> 291168@telefonica.net wrote:
> > With 'slapd -d1 ' (I just knew "loglevel -1" ) I could see the problem,
> > which is also reported in
> >
> > http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=OpenLDAP-bugs&a=2008-05&t=7374897
>
> If people would post OpenLDAP issues to OpenLDAP instead of other,
> unrelated lists, issues could be resolved faster.

The above URL just seems to be an archive of OpenLDAP's bug mailing list, the
mail referenced being:

Subject: (ITS#5511) SIGABRT in slapo-unique when setting uidNumber to 0

However, the OP could have found in the ITS that this appears to have been
fixed in HEAD/RE24 on 15 May, and the fix should have been in 2.4.10 according
to the release notes.

Regards,
Buchan