Re: openldap 2.4.9 dies adding uid of a single character (overlay unique uid)

Please post replies to the list.

291168@telefonica.net wrote:
With 'slapd -d1 ' (I just knew "loglevel -1" ) I could see the problem, which is also reported in

http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=OpenLDAP-bugs&a=2008-05&t=7374897

If people would post OpenLDAP issues to OpenLDAP instead of other, unrelated lists, issues could be resolved faster.
Anyway, I note that since OpenLDAP 2.4.9 there were at least two fixes related to unique overlay, if this is the case. Did you check with the latest release?

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309