Re: slapd breaks NSS, NSS breaks slapd

This thread has gone off-topic and is now closed. I suggest those wanting to discuss NSS/LDAP and NSS/LDAPD take their discussions to lists intended to support these software components, or take them to the openldap-technical list which allows a broader range of topics than this list. Thanks, your moderator.

-- Kurt