Schema repository?

I spent a good half hour last night massaging RFC3712.txt
into a schema to load into OpenLDAP.  The entire time I
thought, "Surely I am missing something in my Google
searches -- others MUST have done this already."

Is there really no LDAP schema repository website?  I've
found nothing in the openldap FAQ-o-matic either (which is
largely filled with information from around 2001 it seems).

Any tips would be great!  If need be, *I'LL* make a
repository for everyone, but I'm not going to duplicate
effort.

Jeff