Re: Troubles with Country (c) attribute limited to two characters

> OK, I understand that this is happening because of schema violation,
> but nevertheless, I still need some advices or tips, how to avoid
> getting into trubles when upgrading the servers. Is there an easy way
> to get rid of the problem, but still using this type of suffix with
> country value longer that 2 characters?

Slapcat and fix the values;  the 2 character abbreviations are an ISO
standard you can download.  Modify your application to only accept
legitimate country codes.

<http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/english_country_names_and_code_elements.htm>