Re: ACL: write access allowed based on a user specific attribute

thaks Dieter,

your links lead me to the following in my slapd.conf:

access to *
    by set="user/admin & [TRUE]" write
    by self write
    by * read
    by anonymous read

I must add that user/admin & [TRUE] represents the currently logged in user and its "admin" attribute that must be set to TRUE. It wasn't clear that "user" represents the currently logged in user: I thought it was the name of the parent node or something like this... LDAP concept is still quite not clear for me !

Again, thanks Dieter

Francois MAROT