How to initialize cn=schema,cn=config with the system schema

Hi,

I'm currently working on adding support for the config backend to the
Ubuntu openldap package (2.4.10). While creating a new configuration, I
run into the problem of loading the system schema into
/etc/ldap/slapd.d/cn=config/cn=schema.ldif. Using the example from the
slapd-config man page doesn't work: the system schema isn't created in
cn=schema.ldif. Comparing with a slapd.conf conversion, cn=schema.ldif
holds the system schema in the latter case.

I haven't found any ldif file containing the system schema - it seems to
be hardcoded in the source file. So how should I create a brand new
slapd setup using the config backend without converting from an existing
slapd.conf file ? How should cn=schema,cn=config be initialized with
slapadd ?

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer  http://www.ubuntu.com