List of syncrepl fixes in each version?

Hi.  In reference to a multimaster question, Howard Chu said that there
have been a couple hundred bug fixes from 2.4.7 to 2.4.9.
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/200805/msg00119.html
And i saw a post yesterday from Michael Stroeder saying that there have
been important fixes to syncrepl for 2.4.10.  I'm on 2.4.6, able to use
refreshOnly and refreshAndPersist successfully, but finding many pitfalls
with Mirror Mode.

Just wondering... is there a list of syncrepl fixes in each version?  I'm
curious to see whether the problems i'm having are known/fixed in future
releases (or if it's a problem with my system/configuration).

Thanks in advance