FW: Chaining

I mean, I get "TLS negotiation failure" on the syslog when attempting to
change an attribute on an entry when using the slave server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jorge Medina
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 5:08 PM
To: openldap-software@openldap.org
Subject: RE: Chaining

I am trying to create a master-slave replication with chaining overlay
enabled in the slave to redirect writes request to the master.

I have it working using ldap:// but I have not been able to configure
the chain overlay using a secure connection ldaps:// (running on port
5636 on the master)

My master server do not require client certificates.,

I added the following lines:

overlay 		chain
chain-uri		"ldaps://masterldap.example.com:5636"
chain-idassert-bind  bindmethod="simple"
			   binddn="cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com"
			   credentials="secret"
                     mode="self"
			   tls_cacert="/path/to/my/CA/cert.pem"
chain-return-error   TRUE

But I get "TLS negotiation failure" on the syslog

I am using ldaps:// for replication, but I can't configure it for
chaining

Any hints?