Re: ldapmodify and authentication

--On Friday, June 20, 2008 10:57 AM -0600 Jason Gerfen <jason.gerfen@scl.utah.edu> wrote:

Can I disable this GSSAPI authentication or is this something I need to
configure or use kinit to obtain? Thanks.

That depends on how your LDAP server is set up. Does it require GSSAPI authentication? If so, your arguments to ldapmodify are incorrect. If not, I suggest you read up on the -x option, which will allow simple binds. I would also note your value to the -D option is not valid.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer