slapo-rwm and map attribute

 Hi,

I'm using OpenLDAP 2.3.38 under Solaris 10 and I'm trying to configure a
relay from a another base.

I've set many rwm-map directives and they, minus one, works fine :

/----( /etc/ldap/slapd.conf )----
database relay
suffix 	"o=Example,c=FR"
relay	"dc=example,dc=org"
overlay	rwm

rwm-map objectclass     frGovPerson                 organizationalPerson
rwm-map objectclass     inetOrgPerson               *
rwm-map objectclass     person                      *
rwm-map attribute       mail                        *

rwm-map attribute       cn                          *
rwm-map attribute       sn                          *
rwm-map attribute       givenName                   *
rwm-map attribute       ou                          o
rwm-map attribute       telephoneNumber             *
rwm-map attribute       departmentNumber            *
rwm-map attribute       departmentUID               *
rwm-map attribute       l                           *
rwm-map attribute       postalCode                  *
rwm-map attribute       description                 *

rwm-map attribute       title                       rank
rwm-map attribute       facsimileTelephoneNumber    *
rwm-map attribute       uid                         *
rwm-map attribute       initials                    *
rwm-map attribute       employeType                 *

rwm-map objectclass     *
rwm-map attribute       *

With this above configuration, I'm getting all attributes as mentionned
by rwm-map attribute directives but no objectclass.

If I comment the last directive, I get all attributes minus the
objectclass that should have been removed with the similar line above
it.

Best regards,

--
RaphaÃl 'SurcouF' Bordet