US ECCN and AL Number/EU ECCN for OpenLDAP 2.3.31

Title: US ECCN and AL Number/EU ECCN for OpenLDAP 2.3.31

Hi,

We are using
OpenLDAP 2.3.31 in one of our products, and are now in the process of collecting the information

needed to export it to other countries.

Can you tell me what the U.S. Export Control Classification Number(ECCN) for
OpenLDAP 2.3.31 is,

 and whether a license exception may be used for it?

If you don't know the US ECCN, can you tell me whether any US citizens
or people living in the U.S.A. have contributed code to
OpenLDAP 2.3.31 ?

In addition to the U.S. ECCN, there is also a German "ECCN", which is
called the AL Number or EU-ECCN. Can you tell me what the AL or EU-ECCN Number is for
OpenLDAP 2.3.31?

To better understand the meaning of the U.S. ECCN, please check the
following webpage:

http://www.bis.doc.gov/Licensing/Do_I_NeedAnECCN.html

Many thanks,
Jörg Rockel

www.nokiasiemensnetworks.com
Nokia Networks GmbH
Heltorfer Str.1
D-40472 Düsseldorf Germany

email: Jörg Rockel@nsn.com

Jörg Rockel
Senior Software Design Engineer

This message is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please delete it from your system. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Nokia GmbH does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. Thank you.