Re: ldap_bind: Can't contact LDAP server(multithreaded ldap client)

Hello Rakesh,

For point 2:
Have you tried "ldapsearch -x -h server-ip -p server-port" command using command prompt?
If it is not working that means server is not reachable from your client host.
If ping to server is working, then check whether  slapd server is running on the server host.
If first few requests are really reaching to server, then you could try with starting the slapd using -d option and check what error it displays.

Thanks,
Digambar