Re: Unexpected crash

--On Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:07 AM -0400 Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

I'm wondering the following things:

1) Is it possible that one of the ITS's for syncrepl that will be
included in 2.3.42 would address this crash?  Any suggestions on tracking
down why it crashed?

You may have hit the accesslog callbacks bug (ITS#5490).

2) Does it appear that I have a configuration problem (the delta-syncrepl
taking about five times as long to get the changes out to the replicas as
it took to apply them on the master)?  Where would you suggest I look if
it is likely?

Have you set up a DB_CONFIG file for your accesslog DB that's reasonable?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer