[Fwd: How to Sync.....?????]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I have OpenLDAP Server and that complete tree has to be syncronized with other OpenLDAP Server. On the search, I came to know that as to use SyncRepl. Since I am very newbie on this stuff as well in the urge to achieve for further R&D, I require any documents have the steps or some one to give the same.

I hope my requirement is simple as below:

OpenLDAP_Server_1: (I have flexibility to choose any version)

Tree: University
O=School_1
   OU=Section_1
      dn=User_1

   OU=Section_2
       OU=Section_2
          dn=User_2

OpenLDAP_Server_2: (I have flexibility to choose any version)

Tree: University
O=School_1
   OU=Section_1
      dn=User_1

   OU=Section_2
       OU=Section_2
          dn=User_2

Both server has to be synchronized based on schedule or some way. And any method as PUSH or POLL

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

--- End Message ---