Re: OpenLDAP as proxy for another LDAP-Server [Virus checked]

ems@sparkassen-informatik.de wrote:

I need as a response of a request an interaction of two LDAP-Server. From the other LDAP-Server the authentification and if successfull from our LDAP-Server the attributes.

Is there a fair chance to get a solution using the ldap/meta backend.

Just a hint without thoroughly thinking about it. Maybe you could use slapo-rwm for rewriting only the bind requests to another name space served by back-ldap. Or maybe have a look at slapo-translucent and combine it with back-ldap.

Ciao, Michael.