Re: slapd seg faults

I'm using openldap 2.4.8 I built from source on a 32bit Suse 10.3 box. I'm not loading a LDIF file but am using the -F option.  Using Softerra's 2008 LDAP administrator tool I bind to cn=config.  I then go to my entry cn={5}plas objectclass=olcSchemaConfig.

I add a new attribute olcObjectClasses with the following string:
{15} (plasobjclass:18 NAME 'plasudef' DESC 'udef description' SUP top AUXILIARY MAY (plasUdefboat)  )

Slapd dies in oc_next().  I'm trying to avoid rebuilding to a debug version

I can add attributes olcAttributeTypes with no problem at all.

TIA
Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
--On Tuesday, May 06, 2008 12:18 PM -0700 Mike Johnston
wrote:

> Hi again,

> Many thanks for assistance

How about you provide some useful and worthwhile information, like the
version of OpenLDAP you are using, and the LDIF file you are loading.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer