Re: delta-syncrepl contextCSN update timing, schema checking

--On Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:09 PM -0700 Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

Unless the log doesn't exist yet, or we've run into one of those fun
cases where the replica needs to request a re-sync (like the hotslapcat
scenario recently addressed).  Then delta-sync goes into the refresh
mode, so I'm assuming we need to still differentiate that in syncprov
someway.

We already do. The log DB has the syncprov-nopresent and syncprov-reloadhint flags set, the main DB won't. So we could cue off of those flags for this purpose as well.

Cool.

John, will you be filing an ITS on this?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer