on Authentication in openldap

 Hello  List,

I have a question in my mind, which I think probably, can be ansered by you-it is as below:-

If there are anywayz that,  on successful credentials match too, authentication can be stopped by returning false??

Inotherwords when a user logs on and he is being asked to enter his uid andpassword and then it is checked with the entry stored in the database which returns either True/ False resulting into ansuccessful/unsuccessful authentication.

Is it possible tomake it a unsuccessful authentication manually for a specific userwithout hampering the user's password-this i need in order to disablethe user from the openldap server for some interval of time.

(This I want to do, in order to suspend the user to log on for some time, temporarily.)

Please throw some pointers in this direction !!!!

Thanks,
Jyotishmaan Ray
Moderator Of Paradise Groups
http://yahoogroups.com/group/Spirituality-Paradise

Are You Spiritually Aware  !!! Are You Enjoying Yourself  !!!  See What All You Had Been Missing !!!!
Please Join Immediately By Sending A Blank Mail @
Spirituality-Paradise-subscribe@yahoogroups.com