Re: A question about pwdMinAge

Chris G. Sellers wrote:
pwdMinAge is part of the password policy, not part of the user's record.

The scheme defines pwdMinAge as being part of the objectClass
pwdPolicy, so unless you have that in your users record, it will not
be there.

I believe you assume correct that it uses math to determine when the
password was last changed, and when the current time is.  If that does
not exceed the value of the password policy entry for pwdMinAge, then
the change will fail.

You could change the user's passwordPolicy to be Zero Day password
change,but you would have to change it back.

RTFM already. slapo-ppolicy(5), pwdReset.