Re: syncrepl with accesslog database

--On Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:57 AM -0400 John Morrissey <jwm@horde.net> wrote:

I've poked at this a little more, and I'm still not sure why this
accesslog db didn't get an entryUUID. Am I silly wanting to replicate the
accesslog, or did I do something wrong during its initial
configuration/creation?

I do think it is silly to want to replicate it, but on the other hand, I don't see why it should be impossible, although it may not have been coded to support it as I'm not sure anyone envisioned such a thing.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer