Re: ldapmodify error

Naufal Sheikh wrote:

I have openlldap running on one box with replog enabled.

Can you please elaborate on which version of OpenLDAP you're running and which replication scheme you configured? Ideally by providing the slapd.conf.

I am trying to propagate the generated replog on the production and when using the ldapmodify command I get the following:

ldap_modify: Constraint violation (19)
        additional info: entryCSN: no user modification allowed

What exactly are you doing? If you don't provide enough of the relevant information nobody can help.

Ciao, Michael.