Re: Grace period for inactive accounts?

<quote who="Scott Classen">

This won't work unless he means "after a period of inactivity" to be
actually changing their password.

For example, if he wants to lock an account after 15 days of no logins,
then if a user logs in on day 14, he would expect the lockout period to be
reset. However, to reset it the user would have to change their password
so pwdChangeTime updates.

Or am I way off?