Re: Grace period for inactive accounts?

John Maki wrote:
Hi, I'm using Openldap 2.3.38 with the ppolicy overlay
on a Fedora 7 x86-64 server.  Is there any
functionality built in to provide account locking
after a certain length of time after a password
expires?  Similiar to pwdGraceAuthnLimit but based on
time rather than number of login attempts?  I'd like
to be able to lock accounts after a period of
inactivity.  Or am I missing some other way of doing
this?

There's nothing I can see or know about. Anyone else?

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
OpenLDAP Engineering Team.