Re: program segfaults on ldap_get_values/ldap_get_values_len

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Sunday, March 09, 2008 9:56 AM -0500 Brian Hechinger
<wonko@4amlunch.net>  wrote:

Ugh, that code is horribly complicated and all I want to do is something
simple. ;)  I've been through it, which is how I've gotten to where I am
now, but I'm wondering if there are better, simpler examples out there
to work from?

I find that ldapsearch.c is pretty simple already...

But for a very minimal set of features, look at plugins/ldapdb.c in the Cyrus SASL source.

You could look at the perl module Net::LDAPapi perhaps.

-- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/