Re: null_callbacks after initial sync

Nick,

My hunch was since you are in N-Way MultiMaster mode, it should work both ways, and I think that nailed where the problem is

You need two sections with syncrepl.  One for the replication from A to B, and one for the replication from B to A.  Both servers should have both RIDs

See the MirrorMode and N-Way documentation on the Admin24 documentation.  You will see you need both servers to have both RID lines, just be sure the serverID is unique.

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/replication.html#N-Way%20Multi-Master

16.5.3.1 is a good reference.

Enjoy

Sellers
(p.s.  I'm not sure why the first change replicated though - if I understand correctly, it would have all failed in the one direction)