Re: Missing Syntax

Nik Svoboda wrote:

In the case that it is useful, here is what I am seeing. This picture is taken from gq. The symptom that lead me to look for this was that no partial-matches were being returned from LDAP searches, even when explicitly specified in the search.

The screenshot isn't that useful. You should rather post the commands you invoked when searching and no results were returned. Probably together with your slapd.conf (indexing config) and LDIF of your data.

I am not sending this to the entire list to avoid creating a very large traffic amount.

Cc:-ed openldap-software list again. Please let's stay there.

Ciao, Michael.