Re: translucent overlay to add local entries if they don't exist remotely?

My next question: can anyone on Oren's config that he posted in the
link he provided as to how something like that could be configured
with the translucent overlay on top of the ldap backend database, as
well as the local bdb to serve out the subordinate suffix. I tried
that, and it seems to throw slapd into an infinite loop (which I saw
in a number of scenarios with other related configs that I tried).

Thanks for the help so far!

Please share your configs for examining.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.