Re: syncrepl with more that one database

--On Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:27 AM -0800 James Hartley <james.hartley@gmail.com> wrote:

ah very good.... The documentaion I read seems to imply the number was
tied to the replica,
ie if the slave one used rid 001 then slave2 would use rid002.

According to your email

I would need rid001 for database 1 and rid002 for database 2 in the
conf file for slave 1 and if I had another slave, say slave2 I would
need to have an rid003 and rid004.

Thank you for clarifying this point.

Keep replies on the list. And no, you are incorrect still. The RIDs need to be unique per database, on a given replica. So rid001 and rid002 on replica1, rid001 and rid002 on replica2, is just fine.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer