RE: large ldap server recommendation

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> RH is not building OpenLDAP for running as a server.

Also, Red Hat has a conflict of interest--they sell Red Hat Directory Server
which for support it is ~$15,000/year per master and ~$3,000/year per slave.
They clearly wouldn't be too happy if everyone was running OpenLDAP.

-Ryan

----
Ryan Horrisberger               rhorrisb@ssc.wisc.edu
SSCC Developer/Network Admin    608.262.8263