Re: Berkeley DB, What's the recommended version?

Howard Chu wrote:
Gavin Henry wrote:
Howard Chu wrote:
BDB 4.6.21 works well enough; I don't see it doing anything worse than
previous versions. Sleepycat/Oracle have pretty much declared 4.2 dead.
Given that 4.3 is unsafe, we probably shouldn't be recommending anything
older than 4.4 any more.

In some ways we don't really have a good answer for this question - as
far as I know, nobody has spent any extensive amount of time using
either 4.4 or 4.5.

Once the build farm is set up, we could run some test scenarios?

Any news on it....?

As Kurt said, he'll let us know when there is any news.

I know, I know. I was hoping there was some news and he would reply ;-)

Cheers.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.