Re: N-Way Multi-Master when one server down

Howard,
Ok, attached (to protect from being as easily searched from the web crawlers) is my slapd.conf that has been scrubbed of some sensitive information. I'm using the slapd.conf version versus the cn=config as I had easier success with it.

The second server's syncrepl configurations are the exact same. I can include that server too if anyone thinks that is where the problem lay lie.

Thanks.