rewriting search scope

Hi all. I'm looking at using the rwm rewriter to
rewite some ldap queries. The rewrite contexts don't
list an entry for the search scope. How can I rewrite
the scope for a search from say sub (subtree) to one.
Also, is there a way to get the ldap query in uri
format in the rewriter, so instead of using a context
to get each section can you write the uri (which may
help my first question). Eg to get
"http://ldap.server.com/o=searchbase,dc=site?sub?(someattr=somevalue)"
Once you get the uri like this, you can easily parse it..Thanks....

Looking for last minute shopping deals?