slapcat from OL 2.3.34 -> slapadd to OL 2.4.7 fails

Good afternoon,

I'm testing OpenLDAP 2.4.7 in a lab and trying to import my production data using slapcat/slapadd. Whenever I try to import the data into the newly created database, I get the following error:

# slapadd -v -F /etc/openldap/slapd.d -l slapcat.out
str2entry: invalid value for attributeType objectClass #1 (syntax 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.38)
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=1)

I've turned up debugging which gives no further information (that I'm able to interpret as errors). I did see a message from a web search which indicated that I might not have the proper schemas loaded, so I generated another slapd.d after adding the following schemas:

include /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/openldap.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/ppolicy.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/corba.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/autofs.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/calendar.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/collective.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/cron.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/dhcp.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/dnszone.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/duaconf.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/dyngroup.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/evolutionperson.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/java.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/kerberosobject.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/kolab.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/krb5-kdc.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/ldapns.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema

...so I believe I have the appropriate schemas loaded for this to work.

(I didn't see any information in the OpenLDAP admin guide which documents this issue.)

Any ideas as to why this might be occurring or tips on troubleshooting?

TIA,

--
Joshua M. Miller - RHCE,VCP