Re: Get Confuse on N-Way & Mirror Mode Replication

I thought N-Way was true multimaster and not a hot standby method ? MultiMaster Mirror Mode is mirroring of the data, likeRAID 1. The data is written to one and mirrored to the other, no matter which unit in the one or the other. However, you can't have two writes to record X at the same time on both systems .

N-Way handles that I thought? (now that I think about I guess I don't see specifics documented anywhere on how it does that ?))

Sellers