Re: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery OR Internal (implementation specific) error (80)

Hi thanks for this, its  just what the openldap manual advised me.

Ill correct this now.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark

On Jan 6, 2008 2:30 AM, Quanah Gibson-Mount < quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
--On Sunday, January 06, 2008 1:34 AM +0200 Brent Clark
<brentgclarklist@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Im starting to take the plunge to learn LDAP.
>
> Im reading the "OpenLDAP Software 2.3 Administrators Guide".

> If someone could help, I would me most grateful.

Why do you have two different databases trying to store their data in the
*same* directory?  That's a sure suicide.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer