Re: very slow queries sometimes with alias deref always and scope sub

> On Dec 20, 2007, at 12:48 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote: >> The fact that it is sporadic and not consistent would seem to me to >> indicate that there's something else going on here.

I'm agree...

>> Have you examined
>> what's happening to your servers during the slow times vs the fast times?
>> I.e., more clients doing queries? etc.

All the servers are used differntly : differents applications from differents networks.

The problem happens simultaneously on all servers but load-average and cpu-usage are normal on all servers during the problem. Only servers used by applications who make a massive usage of alias deref always have there load-average increase during the problem