Start TLS

Hello,

I currently have a openldap installed on a debian etch box. I have setup a CA on the box and created the certificates and have ssl/tsl working. I have tested that ssl/tsl is working by preforming a search

"# ldapsearch -x -W -D 'cn=admin,dc=test,dc=com' -H \ ldap://test.com -ZZ '(uid=users.1)'

This search operation returns me with the correct user.

When I try and preform a "startTLS" from another PC I recieve the following error

ldap_start_tls: Connect error (-11)
        additional info: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

Can anyone help me solve this problem?

--
REGARDS,
Andy Z