Re: logging

It looks like a loglevel of 256 will give me the basic "client request
data". (It's just not in one line. But, that's a 'parsing problem'. :> )

I still have the questions around using something other than local4.
And, the possibility of using "local.error" vs "local.info".

Also, not sure how data from a sync is logged (at loglevel 256).

Lastly, there's the questions about future work:
	sticking with syslog?
	Putting different things in different files?
		(Error vs debug vs normal requests)

Thanx
Craig