Re: BDB corruption after LDAP restart

William Marques skrev, on 29-11-2007 11:50:

I'm using openldap 2.3.35, which comes with ubuntu 7.10
After make some changes in slapd.conf and restarting LDAP, my database
is corrupted.
I'm using replication with slurpd, don't know if it has something to
do with my problem.
Does anyone knows or have a clue of whats happening?
Any ideas are welcome, thanks in advance.

Well, it might just be an idea to list what changes you made - so that other ubuntu 7.10 users on this list might recognize the symptom.

Me using Fedora FC6 and RedHat RHEL5 has no problem with changing slapd.conf parameters, but then again I use syncrepl, not slurpd (because it's a completely different animal and does its job much better).

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw
Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl