Re: Error in setting the values of Custom objectClass in openldap

"Anjali Arora" <anjalikool@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The problem has been resolved.i have one query regarding objectclasses in
> openLDAP:
>
> Actually i want to know whether openLDAP has predefined hierarchy of
> objectclasses or we can defined our hierarchy... can we use base class as our
> defined class..

Some of the standard track schemas and their object classes depend on
superior schemas and object classes, inetorgPerson for example depends
on organizationalPerson and person, but apart from this there is no
OpenLDAP specific hierarchy.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung