Re: syncrepl LDIF kickstart file

> I've been thinking about this some and I am still confused about what
> is probably a fairly simple syncrepl concept.
>
> What I have been trying to do is synchronize the cn=config base from
> the PROVIDER to the CONSUMER. My hope was that by replicating
> cn=config then all the other databases (well, really only the primary
> BDB for now) would then be automagically synched too. Does this make
> sense?

Rather than try to debug all of above, I'm stepping back and trying to
understand what you are doing.

So you are trying to sync the providers config to the consumer?

This is like MirrorMode or Multi-Master.

If you have a master and a slave (the slave with a syncprov overlay on),
then plan to bootstrap from the slave for another slave, then that makes
sense, i.e. what you plan above is ok.

Can you clarify?