Re: pwdMustChange Does not work

Shriwallabh,

For pwdMustChange - pwdReset must be set to TRUE.

You can either do this manually, by running an ldapmodify command and specifically changing the pwdReset attribute to TRUE, or by reseting the password with an administrator account.

At the moment, my LDAP server doesn't appear to be setting pwdReset to TRUE after a password has been changed by an administrator - however, due to a busy workload I've been unable to fix it.

Please post back to the list if you find any solution to your issues.

Regards,

Andy