Re: Detecting changes in the directory

Well perhaps when we migrate whole infrastrucutre. btw, by just adding
the  replog fiel directive to slapd.conf, will it lof the changes
without it being actually configured for master salve conf. If that is
truue, then perhaps I only need to add the directive and then apply
that file to my production/ ?