Re: OpenLDAP 2.4

Allan E. Johannesen wrote:

> Hmmm.  Looking at the code as I type this, perhaps the only evil one is the one
> with colons and the "0x" hex field.  If I change
>
> entryCSN: 2002120818:17:53Z#0x0061#0#0000

This really looks evil.  I think that assert needs to be relaxed into a
run-time error, but I don't really see how that data could have made it
into your database.  The old syntax should be allowed, as far as I can
remember.  In any case, slapadd should tell you exactly what entry
couldn't be imported, you should be able to check what the offending
entryCSN looks like.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team