Re: [Unofficial] OpenLDAP Weekly Newsletter Issue 2

--On Sunday, November 04, 2007 10:40 PM +0000 Gavin Henry <ghenry@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:

I know, sorry for the confusion. It's not the first official though, as
we've had alpha and then Beta. They were officially released by our
project.

Should I say first non-beta?

Hm... Those other releases came from the project, but OpenLDAP 2.4 was not officially announced until 2.4.6 was released. So, I guess I still see it as the first official 2.4 release. The others were alpha and beta pre-releases, right? ;)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer