Openldap upgrade/migration

Hi,

We have openldap 1.2.x on Redhat Linux 6.2 and due to hardware upgrade
we need to migrate to Redhat Linux Enterprise 4.

How can I run Openldap 1.2.x on REDHAT LINUX Enterprise 4.

Alternatviley how can I migrate from 1.2.x to 2.x ?

We don't have the old server running Redhat Linux 6.2/Openldap 1.2  any more and
all data from openldap 1.2 version is on a tape.How can I restore this tape
and mak eit work on a new hardware running higher version of linux.

Please respond.

Thanks.

-Ravi