Re: Syncrepl - force replication after replica being down

Luka Furlan wrote:
On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 12:54:08PM -0200, Andreas Hasenack wrote:
Em Ter, 2007-10-16 ??s 14:53 +0200, Luka escreveu:
Hi,
haven't been able to find any answers regarding this question. If my replica
is shut down and some changes are made to master (inside ou=access,o=example.net, which is set as a searchbase in syncrepl configuration) replica doesn't notice
them on startup. Besides that replication works as expected.
You didn't mention your openldap version: it may be old and older versions had problems like this one you describe.

Sorry about that. I'm usig CDS from Symas for Solaris 10 version 3.4.2 which contains OpenLDAP 2.3.24.

Regards, Luka

Well, it's a bug. It was fixed in Symas CDS 3.5 (Fixed slapo-syncprov DEL propagation bug (ITS#4589)) which is unfortunately not yet available for Solaris 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards, Luka